1. I can apply for a mortgage loan directly from banks, why should I use mortgage referral service?
There are a wide variety of different mortgage plans available in the market and it is not easy and will take much time to thoroughly understand every plan. However, you only need to call mReferral's mortgage professionals to gain access to all mortgage products offered by up to 50 banks and financial institutions. Moreover, our mortgage professionals will give you an independent detailed analysis on the features of different plans and help you select the most suitable plan.
2. What are the advantages of using mReferral's mortgage referral service?
- Free Services:
From property valuation arrangement, loan pre-approval arrangement, professional assessment and mortgage application, mReferral provides all the services for free.
- No. 1 in Mortgage:
Established in year 2000, mReferral has served over 300,000 customers, for every 5 mortgage cases in Hong Kong, one of them is drawdown through mReferral. With this leading performance in the industry, mReferral gives you 100% confidence.
- Quick and Hassle-free:
mReferral will guide you through the entire mortgage application process, giving you the best recommendations along each step of the way.
- Comprehensive Products:
mReferral has partnered with up to 50 banks and financial institutions, complete and update mortgage information is just a phone call away.
- Tailor-made Services:
With our experienced and professional mortgage agents, mReferral will arrange a tailored mortgage plan most suitable to your needs and requirements.
3. Which banking and financial institutions are partners of mReferral?
mReferral is partnered with up to 50 banks and financial institutions in Hong Kong. To check the list, please click Partners.
4. How do I inquire about the referral service after office hours?
Please complete the form on Online Enquiries. Our mortgage professionals will contact you as soon as possible.
5. Any charges for mReferral's service?
Services are all free of charge, from arrangement of property valuation, professional analysis to application for mortgage.
6. May self-employed people without proof of income make mortgage application?
Proof of income is essential in mortgage application, however, special cases will be considered. Please call mReferral Hotline at 319-66666, our mortgage professionals will provide a detailed analysis with regards to your case.
1. How to apply for mReferral's mortgage referral service?
Please call mReferral Hotline at 319-66666 or complete the form on Online Enquiries to apply for mReferral's free mortgage referral service.
2. How long does it take for my mortgage application to obtain approval?
If all documents are ready, approval may be obtained on the same day.
Customer Referral Programme
1. What are the rewards of the Customer Referral Programme?
You are welcome to join our Customer Referral Programme. When you refer mortgage loan applicant to mReferral and he has successfully completed the drawdown from the referred bank, you will get Park'N Shop gift vouchers up to $6,000 for each applicant and there are no limitations on the number of vouchers you received.
2. What are the criteria for the Customer Referral Programme?
- Referrer must be a successful applicant of mReferral’s mortgage referral service in the past.
- To enjoy the referral incentive, bank’s confirmation that the referee has successfully drawdown the mortgage loan amount with the bank referred by mReferral is required.
- To confirm the recommended source, referree must provide the name of referrer to the Customer Service Officer of mReferral when applying for a mortgage.
- mReferral Mortgage Brokerage Services reserves the right to change the terms of the above offers without prior notice.
3. How many times may I join the Customer Referral Programme?
Referrer can refer more than one referee and there is no maximum for the total amount of coupon eligible.
‧ New property
‧ Private estate
‧ Village house
‧ Industrial & commercial
‧ Car park
‧ Mortgage rate index
‧ Repayment table
‧ Stamp duty rates
‧ MIP table
‧ Prime rate
‧ Hibor trend
‧ Mortgage Knowledge
‧ New measures on mortgage
‧ Monthly repayment
‧ Refinancing/Mortgage top-up
‧ Pressure Calculator
‧ Mobile app
Apply & enquiry
‧ Apply Now
‧ Instant Approval
‧ Check your offer
‧ Property valuation
‧ Download form
Copyright© mReferral Corporation (HK) Limited (Incorporated in the British Virgin Islands with limited liability). All rights reserved.
Loan-to-value ratio (LTV)