Remarks of interest rate table
– Monthly repayment table is only applicable to Selected Customers.
– Monthly repayment amount is calculated on the basis of every loan amount of HK$1,000.
– The Annualized Percentage Rate (APR) is calculated based on the loan amount of HK$50,000, HK$200,000, HK$500,000, HK$1,000,000 and HK$1,500,000, including an annual handling fee of 1%.
– The repayment table is for reference only. The APR is calculated according to the guideline set out in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up/down to the nearest two decimal places. APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable loan interest rates, fees and charges of the loan product, expressed as an annualised rate.
– The actual APR and monthly repayment amount applicable to individual customers may differ, customers should refer to the loan confirmation letter for the actual related information.
– The repayment table information (flat rate, repayment amount etc) does not apply to DreamCash Balance Transfer application.
i. Customer may choose to drawdown the loan within 30 calendar days from the loan approval date, and drawdown date must be a Business day, must not be a Saturday, Sundry or Public holiday. (e.g. for loan approved on 3 May 2019, customer may choose to drawdown the loan on any business day within 3 May 2019 and 1 June 2019). Interest shall be charged on the loan amount at the applicable interest rate (which will be stated in the Loan Confirmation Letter) starting on the date the Bank disburses the disbursement amount to the Customer until full repayment of the relevant loan. The first repayment date will be one month after the drawdown date. If the monthly repayment date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or General Holiday, then repayment will become due on the business day of the Bank after that designated repayment day provided that if that business day falls on a date of another calendar month, payment will instead become due on the business day of the Bank prior to that designated repayment date.
ii. The final loan amount will be subject to the circumstance of individual customer. The approval of the loan (as well as the final approved loan amount) is subject to the Bank’s final decision.
iii. Annualized Percentage Rate (“APR”) of 2.97% is calculated based on a monthly flat rate of 0.048%, with loan amount of HK$1,500,000 and repayment tenor of 12 months and includes an annual handling fee of 1%.
General Terms and Conditions:
– The “Bank” means Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited.
– DreamCash Balance Transfer is the product of DreamCash Personal Loan.
– The above products are subject to the relevant terms and conditions of the DreamCash Personal Loan and DreamCash Balance Transfer.
– Customer must fulfill the requirements of credit rating set by the Bank. The approval of the loan is subject to the final decision of the Bank without the liability to provide reasons.
– For the fee and charges of DreamCash Personal Loan, please refer to the Key Facts Statement for Instalment Loan.
– The Bank reserves the rights to terminate the above offers, or to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The Bank has no liability for any changes or termination of the offers.
– No person other than the customers and the Bank will have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any terms and conditions under these Terms and Conditions.
– In the case of any discrepancy (ies) between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, Chinese version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for Promotion Offers
1. Promotion period commences from 25 April 2019 to 31 December 2019, both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”). To be eligible for the offer, customers shall successfully apply for DreamCash Personal Loan or Balance Transfer within the Promotion Period and drawdown the loan on or before 31 January 2020.
2. Up to $1,500 Credit Card Credit Rebate (“Credit Rebate “) is only applicable to customer who successfully applied for DreamCash Personal Loan with designated drawdown loan amount and repayment tenor of 36 months or above. The Credit Rebate varies according to the approved loan amount and repayment period. The details are as follow:
Amount of Loan Drawdown (HK$) Credit Card Credit Rebate (HK$)
200,000 – 499,999 300
500,000 – 999,999 500
1,000,000 – 1,499,999 1,000
1,500,000 or above
3. Only applicable to customers who successfully applied for DreamCash Personal Loan / Balance Transfer via the Bank’s website (www.hk.bankcomm.com). The Credit Rebate varies according to the Drawdown loan amount. The details are as follow:
Amount of Loan Drawdown (HK$) Credit Card Credit Rebate (HK$)
50,000 – 199,999 200
200,000 – 399,999 1,000
400,000 – 799,999 2,000
800,000 or above
4. HK$200 Credit Rebate is only available to customers who use the Bank’s account for disbursement and repayment of DreamCash Personal Loan or DreamCash Balance Transfer.
5. Selected Customers includes professionals (professionals is defined to include doctors, pharmacists, accountants, barristers, solicitors, architects, surveyors, engineers, airline transport pilots, actuaries etc.), non-contract based civil servant with salary of HK$30,000 or above, full-time teachers of universities/ tertiary institution/ secondary/primary school, the Mortgage Customers and the BComBEST Customers of the Bank. The Bank reserves the discretion to interpret the definition and scope of “Selected Customers”.
6. Offer 4 is only applicable to Selected Customers.
7. All Bonus Points will be credited to the valid BOCOM Credit Card Accounts held by the customer on or before 31 March 2020.
8. Credit Rebate awarded can only be used for retail spending and cannot be used as cash advance or to offset financial charge or to settle outstanding balance incurred before Credit Rebate is awarded. Credit Rebate cannot be redeemed for cash or other gift items, refunded or transferred.
9. Any customers who hold more than one BOCOM Credit Card, the Bonus Points will be credited in the order as VISA Platinum, Go-Goal Platinum, FWD VISA Platinum, CUP Dual Currency Diamond, FWD CUP Dual Currency Diamond, Yan Chai CUP Dual Currency Diamond, VISA Gold, Go-Goal Gold, CUP Dual Currency Gold, FWD CUP Dual Currency Gold, Yan Chai CUP Dual Currency Gold, VISA Classic, Go-Goal Classic, FWD VISA Classic and MI Classic.
10. The repayment account or loan account held by the customer must be valid, non-delinquent and in good standing when the Bank credits the Credit Rebate. The Bank reserves the rights to terminate the relevant offer without prior notice.
11. If customers who do not have any BOCOM credit card at the time when the Credit Rebate is credited by the Bank, the Bank will provide supermarket cash coupon (“Cash Coupon”) as a replacement for the Credit Rebate. Every HK$100 Credit Rebate will be replaced by HK$100 Cash Coupon. Cash Coupon redemption letter will be mailed to customers’ correspondence address stated in the application form on or before March 2020. Cash Coupon is subject to the relevant terms and conditions of the merchant. All liabilities in relation to the Cash Coupon are solely borne by the merchant. The Bank will not re-issue the Cash Coupon redemption letter if it is lost, stolen or damaged. The Bank has no libility whatsoever under such circumstance and will not be liable for any compensation. Cash Coupon is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Each customer will only be entitled to each offer once during the Promotion Period.
100K Free Cash
- Successfully applied for a loan of no more than 100K and early settle the loan in full within 3 months, all the interest paid and fees will be refunded!
APR as low as 1.86%
– A loan of more than 100K, APR is as low as 1.86%
30 minutes pledge
– Get HKD10 for every minute of over time, up to HKD500
- From 9 July to 30 September 2020 (promotion period), both dates inclusive, clients are entitled to “100K Free Cash” offer upon successful application and drawdown of HK$100,000 or below, with the following requirements satisfied:
- Maintain a valid ZA Bank account during the promotion period
- No record of overdue payment on the day of early settlement (Determined by ZA Bank)
- Successfully early settle after the 7 days Cooling-off Period, and any time before the due date of the third instalment
- For multiple drawdowns during the “100K Free Cash” promotion period, only the first eligible personal loan can enjoy the offer. Each eligible client can only enjoy the offer once within the promotion period. The promotion is on a first-come, first served basis and is subject to availability
- The 1.86% Annualized Percentage Rate (APR) is calculated based on a loan amount of HK$800,000 with a six-month repayment period and a monthly flat rate of 0.09%. The interest rate is calculated based on 365 days of a year. The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by The Hong Kong Association of Banks. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualized rate
- “30 minutes pledge: entitled HK$10 (up to HK$500) for every 1 minute of overtime”: Client must：
- be a permanent resident of HKSAR and provide a valid work email;
- submit the loan application of up to HK$100,000 for final approval during 09:30 am to 01:00 am from Monday to Sunday
Terms and conditions apply, for details please visit ZA Bank website
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Apply for a “Super-Fast” Instalment Loan successfully on or before 19th August, 2020 to enjoy the following offers:
– APR as low as 1.78%
– 0% arrangement fee
– Repayment period of up to 60 months
– Loan amount of up to 12 times your basic monthly salary (maximum HK$1,200,000)
APR as low as 1.78% is for reference only. (It is calculated as for a loan amount of HK$1,000,000, with a monthly flat rate of 0.08%, and a repayment period of 12 months.) Please note that actual APRs may differ
The customer must have a minimum monthly basic salary of HK$5,000 and who has been employed by his/her present employer for at least 3 months.
These offers only apply to SupremeGold customers with Average Daily Relationship Balance of HK$1,000,000 or above. The “Average Daily Relationship Balance” is the average daily balance in the preceding month of the customer’s SupremeGold sub-accounts and the accounts/plans that have been selected to be incorporated into the SupremeGold Account statement (excluding the balances of mortgage loans and credit cards, and including only the cash values of insurance policies)
To enjoy the “Super-Fast” Instalment loan special rate for SupremeGold customers, an applicant can apply via BEA website, designated iloan platform, Branch or Application Hotline 2211 1438. SupremeGold customers are required to indicate that they hold an “All-in-one Account” when applying online through the BEA website or through their mobile at the designated iloan platform www.hkbea.com/iloan and enter the promotion code “SG” to enjoy the exclusive “Super-Fast” Instalment loan offer. Customers who are not SupremeGold account holders will not be entitled to the exclusive “Super-Fast” Instalment loan offer open to SupremeGold customers without prior notice
・Privileged customers exclusively enjoy fixed annualized percentage rate 8.50%
・Other customers can enjoy fixed personalized interest rate
・Loan amount up to 21 times of monthly salary or HK$1,000,000 (whichever is lower)
・Cash amount up to 10 times of monthly salary can be directly credited to your designated bank account
・Tenor options of 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 60 and 72 months*
– To enjoy the personalized interest rate and/or other privileges, customers must submit the application of the loan and successfully drawdown on or before 30 April 2021.
– Privileged customers include Civil Servants, staff of Hospital Authority, property owner, existing Bank customers, staff of banking and financial industries and designated professionals (including doctors, dentists, pharmacists, accountants, lawyers, actuaries and full-time teachers) with designated credit quality defined by Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) and drawdown amount of HK$200,000 or above. The Bank reserves the right to interpret the definition of designated credit quality and Professionals and obtain documentary proof of occupation and qualification and/or other related application documents or information from the customer when necessary.
– Monthly flat rates for fixed APR 8.5% are 0.3740% (12-month tenor), 0.3670% (18-month tenor), 0.3647% (24-month tenor), 0.3646% (36-month tenor), 0.3669% (48-month tenor), 0.3700% (60-month tenor) and 0.3735% (72-month tenor) respectively. Moreover, personalized interest rate offered is determined based on customers’ credit quality and the personal information submitted and could be as low as monthly flat rate 0.252% (APR 5.68% for 12-month tenor). APR, calculated in accordance with the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice, is a reference rate expressed as an annualized rate which includes the basic interest rate of the loan.
– The interest rates and repayment amounts are for reference only.
* If customer inputs a tenor option which is not offered by the Bank, the above monthly flat rate and APR will be determined according to the nearest tenor option available by the Bank. The total repayment and monthly repayment amounts will also be calculated according to the monthly flat rate of the respective tenor option offered by the Bank.
Terms and conditions apply. For details, please visit Fubon Bank website.
More about this provider:
Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) introduces Fubon Balance Transfer Personal Loan to customers to help you clear card debts easily at a lower interest rate, reducing your monthly repayment and saving interest. Application is simple, click “Apply Now” to visit our website to know more and fill in the details to follow up so that we can follow up with you.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!